Have you ever done the 30 days of posting what you are thankful for on your Facebook wall? Last year I was in need of a Gratitude Lift. September and October left me feeling defeated and drained so I decided to post what I was thankful for. God blessed in so many ways and by the end of the month my heart was overflowing with gratitude. This year I have not been posting on my wall what I am thankful for, but I would like to share 10 things I am thankful for year round not just at Thanksgiving.
- God – For loving me so much that He sent His son to die on the cross for my sins and raising Him in three days, so that I could accept Him as my personal Lord and Savior. My personal relationship with Him is my everything.
- Husband – He is my best friend and the love of my life.
- Children – Two of which was an added bonus when I married their father and our son. I could not imagine my life with out the blessing of each of them.
- Mom – Her love lives in my heart forever. She has taught me how to be a woman of God.
- Dad – For always helping and guiding me through the paths of life, that has molded who I am today.
- Grandma – She means so much to me and has been a very important part of my life.
- Family – There are times we all don’t get along but when it is all said and done. We are there for each other.
- Church Family – The encouragement and love I share with my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
- Friends and Neighbors – We are there for each other through thick or thin. When we don’t speak on a daily basis they are always in my heart and mind.
- Health – Being able to serve my family and community without major health issues.
What are you thankful for?
In His Love, Crisi