With Halloween right around the corner, instead of a recipe to fix for your family. I have a food recipe for a Halloween game. When I was a teen, this is a “game” that we played at one of our youth group Halloween parties.
Pass the Body Parts
In a very dimly lit room, make up a scary story to tell as you pass the body parts that go with the story. Items you can use.
- Brain =Cauliflower – boil for about 5 minutes
- Veins = Cooked spaghetti noodles – drizzle with oil so they do not stick together
- Eye ball = Grapes – peeled or Stuffed Green Olives
- Heart = Beefsteak Tomato – peeled and notched up
- Intestines = Large marshmallows – Strung on yard and mist with water
- Teeth = Candy Corn
- Fingers = Baby Carrots
Prepare the body parts before your guest arrive and store in the refrigerator in plastic baggies. Place the baggies in brown bags so that the contents can not been seen for your guest. Have fun with guest. Happy Halloween.
In His Love, Crisi