1. I’m an entrepreneur. Eleven years ago, I started selling Avon and have an absolute blast helping my customers. I just presently opened a sellers account on Amazon and had my first sell last week.
2. I am also a work away from the home mom. For the past twenty-six years, I have been with the same company. It has been a love – hate relationship since day one.
3. My favorite colors are purple and pink. As a teenager, there came a time when every outfit in my closet was a different shade of purple. It drove my mom crazy.
4. I am a sucker for tear jerker movies. It’s seems like every good movie I watch always has that one scene that the tissue box is needed. Of course, I might not be a very good judge of what constitutes a tear jerker movie considering I cried at Disney’s Frozen.
5. I love to read. Most of what I read now a days are nonfiction. But losing yourself into a good fiction is the best way to escape reality.
6. I know how to play the piano. From elementary school until my fifteenth birthday almost every day I hit the ivories. If you couldn’t find me all you had to do was open your ears and follow the sound.
7. To go along with my love for music, I was a singer. As a Florida girl transplanted into Tennessee, I was picked to sing my first public solo “Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue” in the seventh grade. By the way I was picked because I had thee best country sounding voice for the song, go figure with all those country girls around me at the time. If there was a Choir to join I was there. From church youth choir to the concert choir in high school.
8. I should had been in Hollywood, because I also enjoyed acting. Yes, I was an actress as well. again from church Christmas programs to high school musicals.
9. My favorite fruits are mangos and watermelon. So you could say summer is my favorite season. That is when the availability of both fruits are plentiful.
10. I am not very fond of most sports, but that’s probably why I gave up my position on the flag squad (best known as Flags) to return to the choir. Of course, when it comes to watching and cheering on my son when he play; I have no problem with that. I do however enjoy watching the Olympics when they are on.
That wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. This is ten things about me you may or may not have known about me. Until me meet again, I would love to know more about you. Please share as comments are welcomed.
In His Love, Crisi